Nov 24, 2013

Hueman is a beautiful Wordpress theme suitable to newbies and power-users alike

I have a Wordpress site that had been sitting quietly on one of the older themes. It was not a looker but could satisfy my need for simplicity, no-code approach for customization, and did not get in my way most of the times. But as it stands it was not exciting. I had been on the look out for options to change the look and feel of the website to not only improve the popularity rating a bit (well, that comes by content), but also to get inspired. Wordpress themes are not hard to come by. In fact we have talked about some of the better known themes before. But I have not been having a lot of spare cash recently, so my plan had been to use a free base theme and customize that. Of course that takes a long time. And, of course Hueman came along and spoiled that plan.

 hueman-theme

Hueman is a beautiful theme by Alexander Agnarson. Even though there are two themes on the Alexander's site right now, those just rock. I am deeply appreciative of the fact that Alexander spent a lot of time on this theme and gave it away for not money, but hugs! 
 hueman-theme

Hueman is simple to configure and use, but really powerful.
  • The theme is responsive
  • Layouts and other UI customization options are fantastic
  • Enables following your blog, or sharing of posts on social media with mere clicks
  • Hueman is fast. With this theme and a couple of other improvements, my website is hovering around a yslow score of 88-90 

A more comprehensive list of features are at http://alxmedia.se/themes/hueman/.

I used Hueman on my aforesaid site, and so far it has been a thorough refresh of  how it looked before and how it is now.

Go ahead, see a demo and check whether it works for you. You can download Hueman for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment