Nov 16, 2013

Why use blogger?

You may be wondering if you have seen the general direction of the blog so far. The topics center around Wordpress, Drupal, Hosting, while I have every intent of continuing to blog here. So, what's the deal?


  • I like blogger - it was the very first platform that I used for blogging, and returning here has been a great and simple experience so far
  • I will again stress 'simple'. All it took me to get something running was to decide a name, login to my google account and voila, I start writing. This is a welcome change to what I do to maintain other sites. Simplicity is sometimes good. (or always good, as you look at it)
  • I maintain other websites. Though I do like that, I do not want to continue doing that for every site. This will continue to be a mix of personal interests on the internet, software, and other related bits and pieces. However, for a change there is no specific brand building and will continue on blogger until I become tired of it or exhaust Google's allocated space!

No comments:

Post a Comment